This Agreement was last modified on 01 April 2023
1. What information do we collect from you: To better provide a range of products and services, Your Wi-Fi Shop gathers two types of information from its visitors: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our main objective in collecting information from you is to offer a seamless, efficient, and tailored experience while using our site.
2. Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that identifies you specifically. Personal information is requested when you place an order for a product or service. For instance, this information may include your name, billing address, shipping address, phone number, email address, credit card or other payment details, and product specifics. With this information, Your Wi-Fi Shop can fulfill your orders and provide you with improved personalised services.
3. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that doesn't individually identify a particular person. We collect specific information about you based on your interactions with our site in various ways. This information is gathered and analysed both on an individual and aggregate level. For example, this data may encompass the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the website you came from, the subsequent URL you visit, your web browser, and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address. A URL is a web address for documents and other resources on the internet, and an IP address is a unique identifier for a device on a TCP/IP network, such as the internet. IP addresses are automatically assigned to your device whenever you browse the web, allowing web servers to locate and identify your device. IP addresses are essential for communication, browsing, and online shopping on the internet.
On an aggregate level, we collect anonymous data related to the pages you view, products you explore, downloads, and other content you engage with. Unless specifically limited in this Policy, we may disclose, sell, trade, or rent Non-Personally Identifiable Information to others without requiring your consent.
4. Where do we collect information from you, and how do we use it: Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to offer Your Wi-Fi Shop's visitors an enhanced and customised online experience. We use customer contact information to process orders, update purchasers on their order status, send promotional materials, enhance site functionality, and manage our systems.
We may also collect demographic data from third-party advertising servers, content servers, or web site analysis agents. This data includes the zip code and area code associated with a visitor's server, as well as pages viewed on our site. We analyse the actions of Your Wi-Fi Shop visitors on an aggregated basis to identify customer preferences. Additionally, we conduct research on our visitors' demographics, interests, and page views based on information provided during ordering, promotions, server log files, web site analysis agents, or contests, drawings, or surveys. This data helps us tailor the visitor's experience on our site, improve our marketing efforts, analyse site usage, enhance product offerings, and customise site content, layout, and services. We receive reports from third-party ad servers, content servers, or web site analysis agents that provide information on the number of ads displayed and clicked on, as well as the content served or viewed.
5. Ordering: When you place an order with us, we collect personally identifiable information from you. If you purchase one of our products or services, we will gather and store your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, product selections, credit card or other payment details, order number, referring URL, IP address, the page from which you made the purchase, and a password. We collect this information, among other things, as detailed in this Policy, to fulfill your order, communicate order status, and send promotional materials. Before confirming your order, you will have the opportunity to review and make changes or additions to the information provided on the product order form, and these changes will be saved for future reference. Additional verifications or information may be required before accepting any order.
6. Newsletters, Promotional Emails, and Personalised Online Ads: As a service to our customers, we offer free newsletters, promotional emails, and personalised online advertisements. Periodically, we send newsletters and emails listing current specials and deals. You may "opt-out" or unsubscribe from our newsletters, emails, or personalised online ads by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email, newsletter, or personalised online advertisement you receive from us. After opting out of receiving all newsletters, promotional emails, or personalised online ads, you will not receive future promotional emails, newsletters, or personalised online advertisements (as applicable) unless you create a new account, participate in a contest, or subsequently sign up to receive newsletters, emails, or personalised online ads.
7. With whom do we share your information:
a. Fulfillment: The information collected by Your Wi-Fi Shop is used for order processing, order status updates, statistical analysis, site improvement, ad serving, and notification of products or special offers that may interest you.
b. Other Parties Generally: We may provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information about our customers' sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to third parties. However, this statistical data does not include any Personally Identifiable Information.
c. Products Advertised on Our Site: In cases where you order or sign up for goods or services offered through our site but sold directly to you by a third party or fulfilled by a third party, we share your personal information with that third party to facilitate the sale of such goods or services (e.g., orders shipped from distribution or directly from the manufacturer).
8. What security measures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information: To efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are managed by established third-party banks, processing agents, and distribution institutions. They receive the necessary information to verify and authorise your credit card or other payment information and to process and ship your order.
Within Your Wi-Fi Shop, your information is stored on password-protected, restricted-access servers. Whenever feasible and applicable, Your Wi-Fi Shop's servers are shielded by a corporate firewall that regulates access to the system, both from our internal network and the internet.
Your Wi-Fi Shop
PO Box 129