Terms & Conditions
This Agreement was last modified on 01 April 2023
**READ CAREFULLY.** This Terms and Conditions Agreement ("Terms & Conditions") is relevant to the use of the yourwifishop.com website, which can be found at (https://www.yourwifishop.com) (referred to as the "Site"). The Site is the property of Your Wi-Fi Shop.
Your Wi-Fi Shop reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend, append, or remove sections of this Terms & Conditions Agreement whenever it deems necessary. It is your responsibility to review this "Terms & Conditions" each time before accessing the Site. Your ongoing use of the Site following the publication of changes signifies your acceptance and agreement to these alterations. You agree that all subsequent purchases made by you will be governed by the terms and conditions outlined in this "Terms & Conditions Agreement," which will remain in effect until a revised "Terms & Conditions" is posted and will be applicable according to the new version. As long as you adhere to these "Terms & Conditions" and any subsequent amendments, Your Wi-Fi Shop grants you ("End User") a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, and limited privilege to enter and utilise the Site.
1. Content; Copyright and Trademark Notice: All media (downloaded or samples), software, text, images, graphics, user interfaces, music, videos, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork, and other content on the Site (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, selection, arrangement, and coordination of such Content on the Site, is owned or licensed by or to Your Wi-Fi Shop, and is protected by copyright, trade dress, and trademark laws, as well as various other intellectual property rights laws.
2. Use & Disclosure of Your Personal Information: You must disclose certain Personally Identifiable Information to use our Site, register, and make purchases. As a condition of making any purchases of any products and/or services or conducting any transactions, you represent that you have first read these terms and conditions and consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Information collected on this site will NEVER be shared nor sold to 3rd parties or anyone else outside of our organisation.
While Your Wi-Fi Shop takes reasonable steps to safeguard and prevent unauthorised access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorised access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorised access to your private information.
In no event shall your Wi-Fi shop or its affiliates be liable for any damages (whether consequential, direct, incidental, indirect, punitive, special, or otherwise) arising out of or in any way connected with a third party's unauthorised access to your personal information, regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, strict liability, tort, or other theories of liability, and also regardless of whether your Wi-Fi shop was given actual or constructive notice that damages were possible.
3. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail: Each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for Your Wi-Fi Shop to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, please follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
4. Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms: Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information, including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration, and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorise us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorisation. All sales of products and services are final. All charges from those sales are nonrefundable.
5. Methods of Payment, Credit Card Terms, and Taxes: All payments must be made by VISA or MasterCard (each of which may be removed by Your Wi-Fi Shop in its sole discretion). Credit terms are also available for eligible customers. We also accept EFT payments by request. Unless expressly set forth on this site, we do not accept any other payment form. If we offer or accept any other form of payment, you hereby agree to all restrictions, terms, and conditions associated with such an additional form of payment. Your card issuer agreement governs your use of your designated card, and you must refer to that agreement and not this **Terms & Conditions** to determine your rights and liabilities as a cardholder. You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred in connection with your purchases (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. Unless you notify Your Wi-Fi Shop of any discrepancies within sixty (60) days after they first appear on your credit card statement, you agree that they will be deemed accepted by you for all purposes. If Your Wi-Fi Shop does not receive payment from your credit card issuer or its agent, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by Your Wi-Fi Shop or its agents. You are responsible for paying any governmental taxes imposed on your purchases, including, but not limited to GST.
6. Promotions, Promotional Gifts: Promotional items include any free items/gifts you receive with your order. Promotional items are only available on certain items, where stated. Promotions may be changed or revoked at any time. Promotional items may be shipped separately from your order via a different carrier and/or different service. Promotional items must be returned if you are returning your order (see return/exchange policy above). Promotional items may not be offered in the case of a quoted discount price or where a cash discount is provided. Unless otherwise stated, all promotional items are only available at the website price.
7. Order Acceptance Policy: Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Your Wi-Fi Shop reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Your Wi-Fi Shop further reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by Your Wi-Fi Shop upon shipment of products or performance of services that you have ordered, or upon the completion of the license and delivery of a Digital Download, as indicated by our servers. Title to goods and all risk of loss pass to you upon delivery to the common carrier.
8. No Responsibility to Sell Mispriced Products or Services: Your Wi-Fi Shop shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate, or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. Your Wi-Fi Shop shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Your Wi-Fi Shop shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
9. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms: Your Wi-Fi Shop reserves the right, at any time, to change its prices and billing methods for products or services sold, effective immediately upon posting on the site or by email delivery to you.
10. Service and Support for Goods Sold: All requests for technical service and support should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
11. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Your Wi-Fi Shop and its parent companies, sister companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, other End Users, distributors, licensors, officers, directors, and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising out of or related to your violation of this Terms & Conditions, or your violation of any law, regulation, or third-party right.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties: The site, products, services, content, digital downloads, software, artwork, data, and information are provided "as is." All of your Wi-Fi shop's physical products are guaranteed against material defects for fourteen (14) days from the date of invoice. Except as expressly stated herein, your Wi-Fi shop expressly disclaims all warranties and/or conditions, express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to or referenced by the Your Wi-Fi shop site, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability or quality of data and fitness for a particular purpose, suitability, title, non-infringement, lack of viruses, or correspondence to description.